Sunday Bulletin January 19 2020
Sunday Bulletin January 12 2020
Sunday Bulletin January 5 2020
Sunday Bulletin December 29 2019
Questions for Hebrews 13:1-6
1. What is brotherly love? Is it different from agape love? If so, how?
2. How can we obey the command to entertain strangers today?
3. Is it possible today to entertain angels?
4. How do we know that Abraham entertained angels in Genesis 18? Who else did he entertain in that instance?
5. What does it mean to remember prisoners?
6. Is marriage honored today? Why or why not? What does it mean to honor marriage here in Heb. 13:4?
7. What is the difference in having money and loving money? Is it ok to be rich? Why did Jesus say it was hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God?
8. What does it mean to be content?
9. How does the truth that God will never leave nor forsake us help us to be content?
January 12: Guest Speaker – Steve Little
Questions for Ephesians 5:15-17
1. What does “walk” mean in this context?
2. What does it mean to “walk circumspectly” (NKJ)?
3. How, according to the text, are we to walk?
4. What does it mean to redeem the time?
5. In what ways can we redeem the time?
6. Why should we redeem the time?
7. What are evil days?
8. Can we determine God’s will from the scriptures? What about when it is not clearly commanded?