Sunday Bulletin February 25 2018
Sunday Bulletin February 18 2018
Sunday Bulletin February 11 2018
Sunday Bulletin February 4 2018
Questions for Colossians 4:17
1. What was the crisis in Acts 6? How was it resolved? What was the result? How might this passage be applied to local church ministry?
2. According to Ephesians 4:11-16, what is the pastor’s ministry? What is the ministry of the saints? What should be the result of these ministries?
3. With what must we be equipped in order to serve God? Do we need anything else in order to please Him? (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
4. Besides equipping the saints, what are two of the main functions of the elder? (Acts 20:28; 1 Peter 5:1-4)
5. From where does the pastor’s authority come? In what sense must he be obeyed and followed? (Hebrews 13:7-17)
6. How can you pray for and encourage your pastor? (Heb. 13:17)
Questions for Colossians 4:12-18
1. How is Epaphras a model prayer warrior?
2. What does it mean to stand perfect and complete in all the will of God?
3. Both Luke and Demas sent their greetings to the church at Colossae. Both of these men are mentioned in Paul’s final letter (2 Tim. 4:9-11). What does that passage tell us about these two men?
4. Why would it have been particularly relevant for the church at Laodicea to read the Colossian letter?
5. Who was Archippus? What was he exhorted to do?
6. What did Paul mean when he wrote “remember my chains”? See Hebrews 13:3.